Pet Portrait Awards
We are helping to raising money for Guide Dogs, The Dogs’ Trust and Blue Cross this year, with every pet portrait taken... that's right - it's not just dogs this year!
These are such a good causes and we have been selected by professional photographers across the country to take part in this fantastic initiative. Each time a pet is entered for the Pet Portrait Awards, we raise an extra £10.
So spread the word and let’s see how much we can raise!
Each participating studio has it’s portraits judged and awarded a 1st, 2nd & 3rd prize. Yes – there is a 1st, 2nd & 3rd prize-winner at each participating studio! So you have the opportunity to win twice!!
The winning portrait from each participating studio goes forward for the national judging, the winning pet owner receives a £1000 cash prize! (which the photographers fund – NOT the charities).
– The portrait sitting is free !
– Every £10 donation per pet goes directly to The Pets’ Charities.
– You have your pet professionally photographed & pay only for the photographs you want.
Could your pet's portrait win you £1000? Just phone us (01453 766 660) or fill in the form below to enter:
Terms and conditions
- Minimum £10 donation to the designated charity (per image entered) to be paid to at time of session via cash deposited in the collection tins in our studio.
- All images are copyright protected and all photographers reserve the right to use the images for advertising and National Portrait Awards promotions.
- Your portrait session may include other family members, however the image entered must be only of a single child (for CPA) or pet (for PPA).
- There will be the opportunity to purchase additional prints and products.
- Winning entrants will be asked to return to the studio to collect their prize and may be asked to have a photograph taken accepting their prize.
- Judges decision is final and winners will be notified via text, email or telephone.