Five Valleys Photography is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected.
We may collect the following information:
- Name and contact information including email address & telephone number
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to your photo-shoot, for example, names & ages of those attending, interests/hobbies
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with better services, and for the following reasons:
Internal record keeping:
- We will retain your personal data on our Customer Database, unless you ask us not to, we may use the information to improve our products and services and may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting, using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail.
Retention of photographic images
- We will retain digital copies of the photographs we have taken, unless you ask us not to.
- If you have given us permission to do so, we may use one or more photographs on our website, on social media or in our marketing material.
- We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect on line.
- We do use 3rd party programs, including a Customer Database, Website and online booking system, all of whom are GDPR compliant and whose data archives are based in locations within Europe.